Monday 4 February 2013

A Tribute

This post is a tribute for Amanda's mother. Amanda from The Nail Polish Enthusiast asked people who own Lex Tuilleries to wear it and share a blog post on February 2 in memory of her mother. I know I'm late, but better late than never, right? I don't own Tuilleries, so I decided to share a pink mani in her honour. I just want to add that I'm sure that Amanda's mum would be very proud of the lovely, caring person she is today :)



This is I've Been An Awful Good Girl by Different Dimension. It's from the Santa Baby Christmas collection and is currently still available on Etsy. I first saw it swatched by my friend Crystal, and it went straight on my 'to buy' list! You can also buy Different Dimension nail polishes from Mei Mei's Signatures in Singapore, who also offers worldwide shipping. Missi, the creator of Different Dimensions describes I've Been An Awful Good Girl as a white base with pink(ish) shimmer and different sized pink and purple holographic glitters throughout in different sizes. That's definitely an accurate description as you can see:


The swatches are two coats alone, so it's got great coverage :) That's an important factor for me, I don't always like to have to search/wear 'undies' under my glitter polishes. There's a little VNL, but I would happily call that a 'user error'.


If you want to buy Lex Tuilleries then you can check it out here. I know I hope to get it sometime!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies who have also done beautiful tribute posts.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty polish! I'm with you, I love it when I get great coverage and don't have to search for undies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Marisa! Yep, the thought of searching for undies makes me despair :/

      Delete