Saturday 7 April 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

I was given this award by Marisa over at Polish Obsession, who is a must follow (if you don't already)!



Now this is my first award (which was followed by another which I have yet to post up), so it's definitely an exciting post for me!

There are three rules to this award:
  1. Link back to the person you got it from
  2. Tell seven things about yourself
  3. Give the award to ten bloggers.
So here goes; a little about me:
  1. I run a small car repair garage - a lot of people find that majorly surprising, especially when they know that...
  2. My undergraduate degree is from one of the top three universities in the UK.
  3. I used to play the guitar - until I ran out of free time, because...
  4. I took Latin classes as an extra class outside of school hours.
  5. I was on the school hockey team.
  6. I speak more than 5 languages, though only three fluently!
  7. Apparently I have a South East London accent when I speak Punjabi - lol!!
Now as I've not (yet) got many blogs on my reading list, I won't have ten bloggers to nominate. And I'm going to be cheeky and nominate bloggers that may have already been nominated, but not yet posted. But I'm sure you guys can combine the posts...

Crystal: Crystal's Crazy Combos
Bridget: Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars, Oh My!
Esther: Fab Fingertips
Ryan: Dream A Little Dream of Polish
Alaina: The Little Canvas
Rakhshan: Rakhshan's Blog
Shang: The Feminine Crusade
Phlox & Azure: Eye Graffiti

Thanks for reading!
Saira
x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the tag. ♥
    You have a very surprising personality. It was fun knowing such interesting things about you. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Loved learning more about you! I am guilty and have to post!! ;-) hehe thank you for the tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! You're welcome :) Can't wait to see yours!! x

      Delete
  3. Wow!! I had no idea you spoke so many languages. That's awesome. And you played hockey? Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I inherit that from my parents, but they both speak more than me :p Love learning new languages!! Yep, I was Left Inner :p x

      Delete