Monday 2 January 2012

My Post-Christmas Sales Haul (Part 1)

I set out for the post-Christmas sales with only two purchases in mind: Benefit's Glossytown lipgloss set and a Paco Rabanne Lady Million gift set. From the title of the post, you may be able to tell that I purchased a little more than planned....


I did get my hands on the Benefit Ultra Shines lipgloss set, and they are so incredibly cute! I already own a few of the original lipglosses, and have an Ultra Shine in 'Foxy Lady'. I unfortunately couldn't find a Lady Million gift set that was discounted, so I refrained from buying it :/ Anyway, I have indulged in two (*shock*) perfume sets for myself. Guerlain Idylle EDP with body lotion and Carolina Herrera 212 VIP EDP with body lotion. I love perfume, it is one of my (many?) weaknesses. I may do a perfume stash post at some time, though I am slightly afraid to!


Next up are a couple of Philosophy gift sets: Gingerbread Girl and Jingle Joy (shower gel & body lotion). I haven't used Philosophy products before, but I have heard good things about them. What better way to test out the range than when it's on sale?


These were not on sale, but I couldn't resist. So from the standard Andrea Fulerton at Superdrug collection I have the gold & silver glitter puffs with a glossy topcoat  (rrp £5.99). The gift set on the right I think may be from the Christmas gifts collection, but then again I may be wrong. This has pink and purple glitter puffs, a glossy top coat, a pot of gemstones and a 'picker-upper' for the gemstones (rrp £12).


Last but not least in this post, a Scuderia Ferrari cap to add to my collection. There's nothing much to say about this, except, I better be careful or Ferrari caps will be becoming my next addiction!!

I love the post-Christmas sales, and my sisters, my niece and I go together every year :) There's a lot of joy in finding something you want at a discounted price. I'm sure every woman loves that feeling!


Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?
x





3 comments:

  1. lovely haul! hows the guerlain perfume? love the bath n body lotions:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it yet! It's one I've wanted for a while, but last year the gift sets all sold out quickly, and I never buy myself full price perfume, I just treat myself in the sales, so glad I got it this year :) x

      Delete